Get Your Medical Cannabis Card in Naples, FL
For those that have a qualified medical condition, Dr. James Faremouth is available for
medical cannabis card.
What ailments qualify for medical marijuana in Florida?
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Diseases
- Terminal Condition
- Chronic Pain (Nonmalignant)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Diseases
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above.
The Process to Get Your Medical Cannabis Card
Establish with Dr. James Faremouth
Establish a relationship with Green Balance Health and Wellness Clinic to get Certified by Dr. James Faremouth.
Green Balance Health and Wellness will enter your email address into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry to start enrollment.
Complete the online application once you have your login.
You can be issued a temporary certification until you receive your Florida Medical Marijuana Card in the mail.
Get recommendations from Dr. James Faremouth and order your medical cannabis products from dispensaries.
We are here to guide you through the process of getting your medical marijuana card.
We find that patients have a wide range of questions regarding medical marijuana. The most frequent questions we get is “What is the process to get your medical marijuana card?” so we put together Dr. James Faremouth Guide To Obtaining Your Medical Marijuana Card.
- Establish a relationship with Green Balance Health and Wellness to get Certified by Dr. James Faremouth.
- Download and complete forms prior to your appointment.
- Please provide a medical document from your physician, ONLY with your qualifying condition(s).
- Get certified by Green Balance Health and Wellness for your qualifying condition.
- Green Balance Health and Wellness will enter your email address into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry to start enrollment.
- If you have a caregiver both parties will need to be present.
- Complete the online application once you have your login.
- More info form: Compassionate Use Registry Identification Card Application
- You can be issued a temporary certification until you receive your Florida Medical Marijuana Card in the mail.
- Get recommendations from Dr. James Faremouth and order your medical cannabis products from dispensaries.
If you are a veteran or active military, Green Balance Health and Wellness offers 10% off with valid ID - for the initial certification.
New Patients Process
Our company is a private practice now providing evaluations for eligible patients seeking to use low-THC cannabis or medical cannabis under the Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act of 2014. Dr. J. Faremouth offers patients a naturally therapeutic alternative to conventional methods of therapy that have failed to treat or alleviate their current debilitating medical condition(s) or ailment(s).
We would need you to bring the following to your appointment:
- A valid Florida Driver’s license or I.D., and/or seasonal proof of residency.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- A copy of Medical Records in which you may bring to your appointment or have your primary physician fax to (239)307-4887, Attention to Dr. J. Faremouth.
- Social Security number
- Current medication list
Initial Certification: $200
Initial Certification including smokable flower: $300
Recertification 210 Day (State Mandated): $100
NOTE: We do not require a 70 day recertification.
We accept Cash, Credit and Checks
We ask that you come 15 minutes early of your scheduled appointment to complete the paperwork.